The Nebula build is on the larger size. While it may not be the biggest one we have reviewed, it is not the smallest, either. At 271mb, it is too large for most of the devices with limited resources. However, it should work just fine on your pc or another high-end device. It has some great looking backgrounds and some good add-ons. If you are a fan of builds, you should check this one out. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. It is supported by the Wullies team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, you can reach out to the Wullies team.
Install the Nebula Kodi Build on KRYPTON
the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://www.miniaturelife.org/Repo/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name ezzerman or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on ezzerman then select plugin.program.Ezzermans Wizard-x.x.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Now, go back to the home screen and choose select Programs.
- Choose Ezzermans Wizard and the KAISER Nebula Build.
- Now, click on the Install option.
- Wait for the build to install.
- Exit and re-open.