The OneAlliance Reborn Build known as the Nefarious Build – Family Version. Not only is this one family-friendly, it is only about 210 MB. That makes it ideal to use on all devices. The backgrounds are nice and it has some great add-ons. You can’t go wrong with this one. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install this great offering today.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. It is supported by its development team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, the development team is available to help you.
Install the Nefarious Build – Family for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. Once you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://onealliancereborn.com/repo/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name one or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on one and then select repository.onealliance-x.x.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Now, select Install from repository and then OneAlliance Reborn Repository.
- Click on Program Addons.
- Then select OneAlliance Reborn Wizard and Install.
- Once installed, click on the build menu > Nefarious Build – Family Version > Install.
- Close Kodi and Re-open it.