Since the New Yorker Leia build is 320 mb, it is too large to use on the standard Kodi install. That said, it will do just fine on your favorite computer or Mac device. If you are using a device with limited resources, you will want to skip this one. To give this one a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that this Build is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by its development team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, the development team is available to help you.
How to Install the New Yorker Build for Kodi v18 Leia
the Leia version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://universal1.000webhostapp.com/wizard/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name steven or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on steven and then plugin.program.nybuilds.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Access by going back to the Home screen > Add-ons > Program Add-ons >
NyBuilds > The New Yorker Leia > Install.
- After you make sure you got the right version and have installed the one you want, restart Kodi and wait till it updates the new Build.