All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
The No Limits Magic build is a solid offering that you will want to check out. Keep in mind that this one is larger at 300mb, so it is not designed for lower-end devices. It is quite powerful and sharp looking. It is also one you will definitely want to check out. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that the Kodi No Limits build is not part of the official Kodi repository. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you will want to reach out to Kodi No Limits team with any questions.
How To Install No Limits Magic Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://kodinolimits.com/kodi/ and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter Nolimits or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- This will bring up the add-on browser. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on Nolimits and then plugin.video.nolimitswizard.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- To access, go back to the home screen and click Add-Ons. Now highlight Program add-ons and select No Limits Wizard.
- Select the No Limits Magic build you want to use.
- Close Kodi and re-open it.