All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
If you are a fan of the 80s, you won’t want to miss out on the Nymeria 80s build. This one is great because it is only 177 mb. That means it is suitable for all devices. This is definitely one you won’t want to be without. To get a classic 80s build, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Because this addon is supported by the specific team, it is not considered to be official. In other words, don’t go to official Kodi websites to ask for support or mention it. They will not be able to help you. Though Kodi is open source, it is understood that unofficial addons should not be talked about.
Install Nymeria 80s Build for Kodi v18 Leia
the Leia version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://miniaturelife67.co.uk/repo and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name ezzermac or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on ezzermac then select repository.Ezzermacswizard-x.x.x.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Next, select Install from repository > Ezzermacs Wizard Repository > Program add-ons > EzzerMacs Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the notification
- Now, go back to the home screen and select Addons and then Program Addons.
- Choose Ezzermacs Wizard and the Nymeria 80s Build.
- Now, click on the Install option.
- Wait for the build to install.
- Exit and re-open.