The One nation builds are a set of different builds that you will want to check out. They offer a wide variety of themes and sizes for you to enjoy. The images below are from the Nebula build. To check this great group of builds, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. It is supported by its development team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
Here is a list of some of the builds available with the One Nation Wizard. The ones we list below are popular ones that we have written about previously.
And many more.
How to Install One Nation Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Launch Kodi first. Next, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). In the rows of icons, choose File Manager.
- Now, you want to go to add source, since we are going to install the wizard.
- Once you click the add source heading, the Add Files source box pops up. Click inside the blue box, so you may enter your info.
- For the source, enter http://www.onenation.info/Portal/ as you see here, and call it nation.
- Hit ok, and nation will be added. Next, go back to your home screen, and click the system or Gear icon. Then choose add-ons.
- Install from the zip file.
- Open the nation file.
- From here, click on the file that says plugin.program.onenationportal-x.x.zip.
- Now, go back to your home screen, go to Add-ons and then Program add-ons.
- Click on it and select OneNation Portal.
- When the screen comes up, choose Builds Menu. Scroll down the list and choose the one you want then Install.
- After waiting a few minutes, make sure you close and reopen Kodi.