The OneAlliance Reborn Builds Wizard does not have many builds available, but it does have several to take a look at. Builds are nice to change things up with your Kodi install and get some great add-ons. You will definitely find some great options here. We’ll go over the available builds in a moment. The images below are from the Simplicity build.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. It is supported by its development team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, the development team is available to help you. Here are builds available.
- OneAlliance Simplicity Build
- OneAlliance Touch Build
- The Nefarious Build – Family Version
- 1Arctic Mini Build
- The Nafa 4 Kids Build
- 1Angels Krypton Build
- The Nefarious Lite Build
- The Nefarious Swift Build
Install the OneAlliance Builds Wizard for Kodi v17 Krypton
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. Once you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://onealliancereborn.com/repo/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name one or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on one and then select repository.onealliance-x.x.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Now, select Install from repository and then OneAlliance Reborn Repository.
- Click on Program Addons.
- Then select OneAlliance Reborn Wizard and Install.
- Once installed, click on the build menu > the one you want > Install.
- Close Kodi and Re-open it.