If you’re looking for a large build, the OneAlliance Simplicity Build is anything but simple. This one is a massive 584MB. That makes it very large. In fact, it is one of the largest ones we have ever reviewed. Its size means it can only be used on the very top end of high-end devices. Of course, it has some sharp backgrounds and plenty of apps for you to enjoy. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. It is supported by its development team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, the development team is available to help you.
Install the OneAlliance Simplicity Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. Once you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://onealliancereborn.com/repo/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name one or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on one and then select repository.onealliance-x.x.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Now, select Install from repository and then OneAlliance Reborn Repository.
- Click on Program Addons.
- Then select OneAlliance Reborn Wizard and Install.
- Once installed, click on the build menu > OneAlliance Simplicity Build > Install.
- Close Kodi and Re-open it.