If you are a fan of all-in-one playlist add-ons, you are sure to love the Optiq addon. This one has everything from music to TV to movies and more. This one should not be missed out on. If you do not want to miss out on it either, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
This add-on is not officially supported by the XBMC / Kodi team. You will not want to post questions to their support forums. Instead, the development team will be able to help you with any questions you might have.
How to Install Optiq for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- You’ll now see several rows of icons. Choose File Manager.
- In the 2 sections you see here, select Add source on the left.
- When the Add Source box appears, click on the word that says <None>.
- Now, enter exactly http://mahousecm.com/tmbrepo and click OK.
- Enter the name tmb or whatever you want to call it, click OK, and OK again.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from zip file and click on tmb > repository.tmb-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the message that shows the repo is enabled.
- Click on Install from repository > Trademark Repository > Video add-ons > Optiq > Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Video Add-ons > Optiq.
How to Install Optiq for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > File Manager > Add Source.
- You should now see the Add source box pop up. Click on the field with the word <None>.
- Enter the address of http://mahousecm.com/tmbrepo and click Done.
- In the name field, enter madhouse > Done > OK.
- Go back to the home screen and click on System > Add-ons > Install from zip file.
- Now, go to tmb > repository.tmb-x.x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a message stating the repo is installed.
- From here, select Install from repository > Trademark Repository > Video add-ons > Optiq > Install.
- The message will tell you that the add-on is enabled.
- You are ready to enjoy the add-on by returning to the home screen and selecting Videos > Video add-ons > Optiq.