The Paragon X build is a fun offering, but it is about 328mb. That means you can’t run it on lower-end devices. However, you won’t have any issues on your computer or other high-end devices. The images are sharp and everything is logically arranged. You can Also expect to find some great add-ons from the community inside this one. You do not have to take our word for it, though. Simply our guide to help you download and install this great build today.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any questions in the comment box, below.
Install the Paragon X Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://doomzday.xyz/Doomzday and click OK.
- Now, name it doom, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says Add-ons.
- From here, click on the icon of the open box and choose Install from zip file.
- Choose doom and then plugin.program.Doomzdaywizard.x.x.zip
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the Doomzday Build Wizard. Choose the (Doomzday) Builds button, and find the Paragon X Build section.
- Choose the Paragon X Build and click Install.