All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
For everyone looking for a small build, you’ll definitely want to check out the Passion Led us Here build. We love this one because it is only 209MB or so. Because of its size, t is just perfect for all devices. To give it a closer look, all you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any questions in the comment box, below.
How to Install Passion Led us Here Build for Kodi v18 Leia
- Launch Kodi first. Next, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). In the rows of icons, choose File Manager.
- Now, you want to go to add source, since we are going to install the wizard.
- Once you click the add source heading, the Add Files source box pops up. Click inside the blue box, so you may enter your info.
- For the source, enter http://wiz.insomniacs.party/repo as you see here, and call it Insomniacs.
- Hit ok, and Insomniacs will be added. Next, go back to your home screen, and click the system or Gear icon. Then choose add-ons.
- Install from the zip file.
- Open the Insomniacs file.
- Wait for the message.
- Next, select Install from Repository > Insomniacs Repository.
- Choose Program Add-ons > Insomniacs Wizard.
- When the screen comes up, choose Builds. Scroll down the list, choose Passion Led us Here Build, and then Install.
- After waiting a few minutes, make sure you close and reopen Kodi.