All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
You can’t go wrong with the 196 MB PiratesK 18 Build. Of course, That means you have to like pirates. For those with a firestick, it is certainly worth a second glance. Of course, the backgrounds are great because they highlight Pirates. You will also find that the add-ons are among some of the best available in the community. To take this one for a spin, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any out to the development team if you have questions.
How to Install the PiratesK Build for Kodi v18 Leia
- Launch Kodi first. Next, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). In the rows of icons, choose File Manager.
- Now, you want to go to add source, since we are going to install the wizard.
- Once you click the add source heading, the Add Files source box pops up. Click inside the blue box, so you may enter your info.
- For the source, enter http://grindhousekodi.tk/repo/ as you see here, and call it grind.
- Hit ok, to add it. Next, go back to your home screen, and click the system or Gear icon. Then choose add-ons.
- Select Install from zip and choose the grind file.
- From here, click on the file that says repository.grindhousekodi-x.x.zip.
- Wait for the message and select Install from repository.
- Now, select Grindhouse Repository > Program add-ons > GrindhouseKodi Wizard.
- Next, return to the home screen and select add-ons > Program Add-ons >
- GrindhouseKodi Wizard.
- When the screen comes up, choose Builds Menu. Scroll down the list, choose the PiratesK build, then Install.
- After waiting a few minutes, make sure you close and reopen Kodi.