All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
The Plutonium build is a smaller offering at only 142mb. That means you won’t have any problems using it on your Firestick or Kodi box. If you are one of the many users that watch kodi with this approach, this one is perfect for you. You will like the backgrounds, and it has some great add-ons to enjoy. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it.
- From Kodi’s home page
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter this URL exactly: http://miniaturelife67.co.uk/repo and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name ezzerman or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on ezzerman then select repository.metv.x.x.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Next, select Install from repository > METV Repository > Program add-ons > Ezzermans Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the notification
- Now, go back to the home screen and select Addons and then Program Addons.
- Choose Ezzermans Wizard and the Sean’s Movie Build.
- Now, click on the Install option.
- Wait for the build to install.
- Exit and re-open.