The Protoculture build is a good build offering that is around 202mb. That means you can use it on all devices, so it is good on high and low-end devices. However, if have a firestick, it is certainly worth a second glance. Of course, the backgrounds are fun so you will have a good time using it. You will also find that the add-ons are among some of the best available in the community. To take this one for a spin, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any out to the development team if you have questions.
How to Install the Protoculture Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Launch Kodi first. Next, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). In the rows of icons, choose File Manager.
- Now, you want to go to add source, since we are going to install the wizard.
- Once you click the add source heading, the Add Files source box pops up. Click inside the blue box, so you may enter your info.
- For the source, enter http://thereaper.xyz/wizard/ as you see here, and call it reaper.
- Hit ok, to add it. Next, go back to your home screen, and click the system or Gear icon. Then choose add-ons.
- Select Install from zip and choose the reaper file.
- From here, click on the file that says plugin.program.wizard.zip.
- Wait for the message.
- Next, return to the home screen and select add-ons > Program Add-ons >
- Reaper Wizard.
- When the screen comes up, choose (Reaper) Builds. Scroll down the list, choose the Protoculture build, then Install.
- After waiting a few minutes, make sure you close and reopen Kodi.