If you are a fan of sports replays, you will love the Replays R Us add-on. Unlike others, this one does replays for multiple sports. Just about any sport that you can think of can be found here. We do not think any sports fan will want to be without this one. To take it for a spin, use our guide to help you download and install it.
This add-on is not supported by the XBMC/Kodi team. Since the add-on is not official, you will want to refrain from posting questions to the support forums. Instead, we suggest reaching out to the Kodi community for help if you have any issues.
How to Install Replays R Us KODI Addon on KRYPTON
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). On the next screen, you’ll see several rows of icons, so look for the one labeled File manager. When you see the list, scroll down and select the Add source heading.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://gen-tec.co/gentecwiz/ and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter Gentec and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Go ahead and click on Gentec, New repo for Gentec wizard, repository.GenTec-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the add-on is enabled.
- Now, click on Install from repository and select GenTec Repository.
- Now select Video add-ons, Replays R Us, and then Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > Video Add-ons > Replays R Us to launch the addon.
How to Install Replays R Us Kodi Addon on JARVIS
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://gen-tec.co/gentecwiz/ and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it Gentec and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick Gentec, New repo for Gentec wizard, repository.GenTec-x.x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see an add-on enabled notification message telling you it is ready.
- Next, you will want to click on Install from repository.
- Choose GenTec Repo.
- Now select Video add-ons, Replays R Us, and Install.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Replays R Us to access the addon.