The Resurrection build is a mere 215 mb. That means it is suitable for all devices. Whether you want to use it on your higher or lower even devices, it will work just fine. Just perfect for your favorite computer or kodi box. You will love the backgrounds, and it has some of the best add-ons in the community. You do not have to take our word for it, though. All you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install this great build so you can start enjoying it today.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that the Resurrection build is not part of the official Kodi repository. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any questions in the comment box, below. They will be happy to help you.
How to Install the Resurrection Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://horizonwz.com/wizard/ and click OK.
- Now, name it horizon, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. → Box icon from the top-left corner → select Install from zip file.
- Choose horizon and then plugin.program.Horizon.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Horizon Wizard. Choose Resurrection.
- Close Kodi, re-open it, and enjoy.