All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
The Revelation family build is great with all the great family features you would want and a size you will like. At only about 141MB, it is perfect for all of the Kodi devices you might have. This build took the 1’st place in the TOP Kodi Builds for Android smartphones. You will love the backgrounds and it has some of the best add-ons in the community.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. It is supported by its development team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
Install Revelation Family Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly: http://revelbuid.co.uk/builds/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name Portal or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on Portal then select plugin.program.revelationwizard.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Now, go back to the home screen and select Addons and then Program Addons.
- Choose Revelation Wizard and the Revelation Family Build.
- Now, click on the Install option.
- Wait for the build to install.
- Exit and re-open.