All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
The Ruby Jewel Diamond build is great if you want something to get you started. However, the recent shakeup of the community means that the sources for some of the addons may need to be updated. Also, this build is not designed for limited space or resource devices. At just under 330mb, this offering is quite large. Have a look at our images and use our guide if you want to download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that the Inside 4ndroid builds are not part of the official Kodi repository. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any out to the Inside 4ndroid team with any questions.
Install Ruby Jewel Diamond Build for Kodi v18 Leia
- Open Kodi Leia (v18).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://repo.rubyjewelwizard.com/ and click OK.
- Now, name it ruby, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. → Box icon from the top-left corner → select Install from zip file.
- Choose ruby > repository.diamond-Wizard-Repo-x.x.zip
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the wizard is enabled.
- Next, go to Install from Repository > Diamond Wizard Repo > Program Addons > Diamond Build Wizard > Install.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Diamond Build Wizard. Choose [KODI 18] Diamond Build.
- Close Kodi and Re-open.