The Sean’s Movies build is a nice sized offering that should work well for your devices. Since it is around 200 mb, some consider it to be a goldilocks build. In other words, it is not too big nor too small. To give this one a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. It is supported by its development team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
Install Sean’s Movies Kodi Build on KRYPTON
the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://miniaturelife67.co.uk/repo and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name ezzerman or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on ezzerman then select repository.metv.x.x.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Next, select Install from repository > METV Repository > Program add-ons > Ezzermans Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the notification
- Now, go back to the home screen and select Addons and then Program Addons.
- Choose Ezzermans Wizard and the Sean’s Movie Build.
- Now, click on the Install option.
- Wait for the build to install.
- Exit and re-open.