All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
If you enjoy using builds, you’ll like using the Shadows build. Coming in at a massive 533mb, this one is enormous. That means it is too large for most devices you would watch Kodi on. However, it will do just fine for your computer or high-end device. You’ll love the static background because it allows for some of the top addons around. This is one you will definitely want to check out. Have a look at our images and use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that the Shadows Build is not part of the official Kodi repository. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any questions in the comment box, below.
Install the Shadows Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://cerbrepo.space/repo/ and click OK.
- Now, name it cerb, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. → Box icon from the top-left corner → select Install from zip file.
- Choose cerb and then repository.hellhounds-x.x.x.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Next, click on Install from repository > Hellhounds Repository > Program Add-ons > Hellhounds Wizard > Install.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Hellhounds Wizard. Next, select the Krypton builds section and choose Shadows, and then Install.
- Wait for the build to install.
- Close Kodi and reopen it to start enjoying the Shadows build today.