The Simple Build Light Firestick does exactly what you think it will. Give you a build that can be used on any device with few issues. At 153mb this one will give you all the power you need and some great add-ons additionally. You will definitely need to see it to believe it. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. It is supported by its development team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, the development team is available to help you.
Install Simple Build Light Firestick Kodi Build
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://thelittleguysco.net/kodi/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name simple or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on simple and then plugin.program.SimpleBuildWizard-x.x.x.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Now, go to back to home screen and click on Program Add-ons > Simple Wizard > Builds > Simple Build Light Firestick Build > Install.
- Wait for the message.
- After you make sure you got the right version and have installed the one you want, restart Kodi and wait till it updates the new Build.