If you like easy to manage builds, you will want to take a look at the Simple Builds Wizard. There is not much to it, but it does have some very nice builds to check out. The images below are from the simple build. If you want to see what it has to offer, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that this Build is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is supported by its development team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, the development team is available to help you. Some of the builds in this wizard are:
Install the Simple Builds Wizard for Kodi v17 Krypton
the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading.
- When you click on it, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://thelittleguysco.net/kodi/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name simple or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on simple and then plugin.program.SimpleBuildWizard-x.x.x.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Now, go to back to home screen and click on Program Add-ons > Simple Wizard > Builds > Simple Build > Install.
- Wait for the message.
- After you make sure you got the right version and have installed the one you want, restart Kodi and wait till it updates the new Build.