The Simply Slim build is a great small sized build. It is only 139MB, so it is ideal for all of your favorite devices. You will appreciate the way it is arranged, the nicely themed backgrounds, and the great add-ons are all part of this great offering. If you want to give this one a shot, you do not have to take our word for it. All you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. It is supported by its development team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
How to Install the Simply Slim Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Launch Kodi first. Next, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). In the rows of icons, choose File Manager.
- Now, you want to go to add source, since we are going to install the wizard.
- Once you click the add source heading, the Add Files source box pops up. Click inside the blue box, so you may enter your info.
- For the source, enter http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/ as you see here, and call it blamo.
- Hit ok, and blamo will be added. Next, go back to your home screen, and click the system or Gear icon. Then choose add-ons.
- Install from the zip file.
- Open the blamo file.
- From here, click on the file that says repository.blamo-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the message telling you it is installed.
- Next, select Install from Repository > Blamo Repository > Program add-ons > Kodi Vegas > Install.
- When the screen comes up, choose Build Menu. Scroll down the list and choose Simply Slim then Install.
- After waiting a few minutes, make sure you close and reopen Kodi.