The Skotadi build is a medium to larger build. This one is 294mb, so it is too large to use on your firestick or Kodi box device. That said, however, it will run just fine on your computer or macintosh device. You will like the backgrounds and it has some the best add-ons in the community. To give it a try, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any out to the development team if you have questions.
How to Install the Skotadi Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Launch Kodi first. Next, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). In the rows of icons, choose File Manager.
- Now, you want to go to add source, since we are going to install the wizard.
- Once you click the add source heading, the Add Files source box pops up. Click inside the blue box, so you may enter your info.
- For the source, enter http://www.onenation.info/Portal/ as you see here, and call it nation.
- Hit ok, and nation will be added. Next, go back to your home screen, and click the system or Gear icon. Then choose add-ons.
- Install from the zip file.
- Open the nation file.
- From here, click on the file that says plugin.program.onenationportal-x.x.zip.
- Now, go back to your home screen, go to Add-ons and then Program add-ons.
- Click on it and select OneNation Portal.
- When the screen comes up, choose Builds Menu. Scroll down the list and choose Skotadi Krypton then Install.
- After waiting a few minutes, make sure you close and reopen Kodi.