The Skydarks Build is a simple offering that is worth taking a look at. It has a stagnant background and very little changes between screens. Clearly, the author is either a fan or the Humboldt Broncos or lives in Humboldt, Saskatchewan. You will see a heavily themed build representing that. That means its 279 mb size is almost all based on add-ons. Even if you are not a fan of the background, you can’t go wrong with this one. You do not have to take our word for it, though. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that these builds are not part of the official Kodi repository. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any questions in the comment box, below.
Install the Skydarks Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://www.skydarks.com/skydarks and click OK.
- Now, name it skydarks, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. → Box icon from the top-left corner → select Install from zip file.
- Choose skydarks and then Repository.skydarks.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Next, choose Install from Repository > skydarks Repository > Program add-ons > skydarks > Install.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select skydark. Next, select the (skydark) Builds section and select the Skydark build. We suggest doing a fresh install.