If you like bigger builds, you will love the Slamious Build. This one is large at 329 mb. That means it is far too large to be used on any of the lower end devices. However, it will do just fine on your regular computer or Mac. You won’t want to miss out on this one. The background is sharp and there are some of the best addons in the community. Since it has a stagnant background, you can imagine that to be the case. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that this Build is not official and is not supported by the Kodi team. However, it is supported by its development team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, you can contact their team from the instructions inside.
Install Slamious Kodi Build on KRYPTON
the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. Once you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://slamiousproject.com/repo/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name slam or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an open box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on slam then select Slamious Wizard x.x.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Now, go to Add-ons > Program Add-ons > Slamious Wizard > Krypton Builds Slamious 17.
- Close and re-open Kodi.