If you’re looking for a small build that you can use everywhere, you will want to take a look at the Smith Family Build. This one is a tiny 141MB. That makes it suitable for your favorite lower-end device as well as computer installs. If you like Boba Fett, this one is great, and you will find some great addons inside as well. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. It is supported by its development team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, the development team is available to help you.
How to Install the Smith Family Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. Once you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://repo.mrandmrssmith.xyz and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name smith or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on smith and then select repository.mrandmrssmith-x.x.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Now, select Install from repository and then Mr. and Mrs. Smith Repository.
- Click on Program Addons.
- Then select The Widowmaker and Install.
- Once installed, click on the build menu > Smiths family build > install.
- Close Kodi and Re-open it.