The Sonar build is specifically for Kodi v17 Krypton. It is part of the CellarDoorTV Wizard. If you are going to install this one, keep in mind it is about 300 mb. That means it is too large to use on lower-end devices. To give this one a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that the Sonar build is not part of the official Kodi repository. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any out to the development team if you have questions.
How to Install the Sonar Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Launch Kodi first. Next, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). In the rows of icons, choose File Manager.
- Now, you want to go to add source, since we are going to install the wizard.
- Once you click the add source heading, the Add Files source box pops up. Click inside the blue box, so you may enter your info.
- For the source, enter http://cellardoortv.com/repo/ as you see here, and call it CDTV.
- Hit ok, and cd repo will be added. Next, go back to your home screen, and click the add-ons heading, and click the icon of the open box.
- Now, select Install from the zip file.
- Choose the CDTV folder.
- Once you do, choose the file that says repository.cdrepo-x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notice.
- Now, go to Install from repository > CellarDoorTV Repo > Program Addons > CDTV Wizard > Install. Be aware that it takes a moment for the wizard
- Next click on Continue and then the Build Menu button.
- You can select between three servers to download the Sonar build.
- Now, you can select Fresh Install or Standard Install.
- The build will now start to install.
- When finished, be sure to close Kodi.
That’s all there is to setting up the Sonar Build for Kodi. For best results, you should consider doing a fresh install. However, You can still keep your other addons if you do not.