If you speak German and familiar with the VOD service SR, you are sure to love the SR Mediathek add-on. This one is great because of everything it has to offer the viewer. You should not miss out on this one. From historical reports to news and more, it is all available here. As with all of the other Geman video on demand sites, we think you will enjoy it. If you want to check it out further, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Because Kodi is open source, there are many developers that create add-ons for the platform. They are divided into two major groups. The ones located in the Official Kodi Addon Repository are official add-ons. All others are unofficial. This add-on is in the first group. You are allowed to talk about this add-on in the official forums and websites. If you need help, they’ll be glad to help you.
How to Install SR Mediathek for Kodi Krypton (v17.x)
- Once you open Kodi, click on Add-ons.
- At the top, select the icon of the open box.
- Now choose Install from repository and click on Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Go to Video Add-ons and select SR Mediathek.
- Now that it is opened, click Install.
- Wait for the add-on enabled message.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Video Add-ons > SR Mediathek.
How to Install SR Mediathek for Kodi Jarvis (v16.x)
- Open Kodi. You will be on the home screen.
- Now, go to System > Add-ons > Install from repository.
- Choose Kodi Add-on Repository and select Video Add-ons.
- Find the SR Mediathek add-on and click Install.
- You’ll now see the message telling you that the add-on is enabled.
- You are ready to enjoy the add-on by returning to the home screen and selecting Videos > Video add-ons > SR Mediathek.