The SS Streams addon is designed for those that love Sports. Whether you want to watch sports replays or live options, this is one you won’t want to miss out on. No sports fans will want to be without this one. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we get started, keep in mind that this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is not supported by the Kodi team. However, it is supported by the individual development team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. They will be available to help you for support.
How to Install the SS Streams Addon KODI Addon on KRYPTON
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter http://mediastreams.net/simtech/repo and hit the OK button.
- The source needs a name. Enter streams or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen and click Add-ons. You should then see an open box icon in the upper left corner. Go ahead and click on it.
- This will bring up the add-on browser. Select Install from zip file.
- Click on streams and then select repository.simtech.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Go to install from repository, choose Simtech Repository, and click Install.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Add-ons > Video Add-ons > SS Streams.
How to Install the SS Streams Addon Kodi Addon on JARVIS
- Open Kodi.
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://mediastreams.net/simtech/repo and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it rm and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick streams > repository.simtech-x.x.zip.
- In a moment, you will see a notification message telling you that the repo has been installed.
- Next, choose Install from repository > Simtech Repository > Video Addons > SS Streams > Install.
- To use, return to the home screen and select Videos > Video add-ons > SS Streams.