The Stank Cosmos build is a very light offering that you may want to get. At 222MB, this one is a well-sized build to use on firestick or another lower-end device. We like the backgrounds and the best add-ons around are yours. You do not have to take our word for it, though. All you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. It is supported by its development team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
Install the Stank Cosmos Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Launch Kodi first. Next, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). In the rows of icons, choose File Manager.
- Now, you want to go to add source, since we are going to install the wizard.
- Once you click the add source heading, the Add Files source box pops up. Click inside the blue box, so you may enter your info.
- For the source, enter http://www.onenation.info/Portal/ as you see here, and call it nation.
- Hit ok, and nation will be added. Next, go back to your home screen, and click the system or Gear icon. Then choose add-ons.
- Install from the zip file.
- Open the nation file.
- From here, click on the file that says plugin.program.onenationportal-x.x.zip.
- Now, go back to your home screen, go to Add-ons and then Program add-ons.
- Click on it and select OneNation Portal.
- When the screen comes up, choose Builds Menu. Scroll down the list and choose Stank Cosmos then Install.
- After waiting a few minutes, make sure you close and reopen Kodi.