The Stargate build is a nicely sized medium build. At 229MB, it is right on the line of being too large to use on smaller devices. You should still be able to use this one lower end devices. We like this one quite a bit because it has everything well arranged. You will also like the fact that it offers some of the best add-ons in the community. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. It is supported by its development team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
How to Install the Stargate Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Launch Kodi first. Next, click on the Settings icon (it looks like a gear). In the rows of icons, choose File Manager.
- Now, you want to go to add source, since we are going to install the wizard.
- Once you click the add source heading, the Add Files source box pops up. Click inside the blue box, so you may enter your info.
- For the source, enter http://repo.mrblamo.xyz/ as you see here, and call it blamo.
- Hit ok, and blamo will be added. Next, go back to your home screen, and click the system or Gear icon. Then choose add-ons.
- Install from the zip file.
- Open the blamo file.
- From here, click on the file that says repository.blamo-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for the message telling you it is installed.
- Next, select Install from Repository > Blamo Repository > Program add-ons > Terrorize Wizard > Install.
- When the screen comes up, choose Build Menu. Scroll down the list and choose Stargate then Install.
- After waiting a few minutes, make sure you close and reopen Kodi.