Before we get started, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. If you have questions, please do not go to the Kodi support forums for help. Instead, you will want to reach out to the Supreme Builds team with any questions.
How to Install the Storm Kodi Build
- From the Kodi’s Home Screen, click on the Gear icon on the top left side of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click in the box that says <None>, enter http://repo.supremebuilds.com and click OK.
- Now, label it supreme, or whatever you like. As long as you know what it is, you are fine. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. → Box icon from the top-left corner → select Install from zip file.
- Choose supreme and then repository.supremebuilds-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you that the repo is enabled.
- Choose Install from repository > Supreme Builds Repository > Program add-ons > Supreme Builds Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the notification message.
- Navigate to the home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Supreme Builds Wizard. Choose Krypton builds and select the Storm build.
- Wait till it installs, when it finishes you’ll need to restart Kodi and again wait till it updates all add-ons.