The Superheroes build is one of the smallest builds we have ever dealt with. It is only 46 MB. That means it is suitable for all devices. If you like superheroes, you will love this one. Everything is clean and it has some cool images and icons. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. It is supported by its development team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
Install Superheroes Kodi Build on KRYPTON
the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://miniaturelife67.co.uk/repo and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name ezzermac or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on ezzermac then select repository.Ezzermacswizard-x.x.x.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Next, select Install from repository > Ezzermacs Wizard Repository > Program add-ons > EzzerMacs Wizard > Install.
- Wait for the notification
- Now, go back to the home screen and select Addons and then Program Addons.
- Choose Ezzermacs Wizard and the Breezzdark Build.
- Now, click on the Install option.
- Wait for the build to install.
- Exit and re-open.