If you are searching for a lower-end Kodi build for your devices, you can’t go wrong with the Supremacy Yoda build. We like the fact that it has only 230 MB. That means it will work on all devices. It has a great set of backgrounds and includes some of the best add-ons in the Kodi community.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that this build is not part of the official Kodi repository. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any questions in the comment box, below.
Install the Supremacy Yoda Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://www.stephen-builds.uk/zip/ and click OK.
- Now, name it stephen, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on Add-ons.
- Next, click on Install from zip file.
- Choose stephen and then program.SupremacyWizard-x.x.x.zip
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the Supremacy Wizard. Choose the builds section and select the Supremacy Yoda build.