The Templarios Build is a smaller to medium offering that uses the Metropolis skin. It weighs in at 246 MB. It is Templar Knights themed and pushes the limits of some of the lower-end devices. However, it will work just fine on your favorite personal computer, Mac, or higher end Kodi install. Keep in mind though, the server you are downloading from may not be terribly fast, so it could take a bit to get it. Still, it is worth a look. Use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any out to the Mach1 team with any questions.
Install the Templarios Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://doomzday.xyz/Doomzday and click OK.
- Now, name it doom, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says Add-ons.
- From here, click on the icon of the open box and choose Install from zip file.
- Choose doom and then plugin.program.Doomzdaywizard.x.x.zip
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the Doomzday Build Wizard. Choose the (Doomzday) Builds button, and find the Templarios Build section.
- Choose the Templarios Build and click Install.