All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
Named after a well-known scientist, the name Tesla has been popular in recent years. This build is great for Leia, but we are going to use the Leia version. Remarkably, the Teslax18 build is only about 126mb. That makes it and the lite version good for use on devices with limited resources. The backgrounds seem to be great, and they tell you that using a mouse is not supported. If the images below have grabbed your attention, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that the Tesla builds are not part of the official Kodi repository. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any out to the Tesla Builds team with any questions.
How to Install the Tesla Builds for Kodi v18 Leia
- Open Kodi Leia (v18).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://slamiousproject.com/tesla/ and click OK.
- Now, name it tesla, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. → Box icon from the top-left corner → select Install from zip file.
- Choose tesla and then plugin.video.TeslaWizard.zip
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the wizard is enabled.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select Teslax18. Next, select the one you want to install.
- When finished, close and re-open.