Taking full advantage of Kodi requires a good TV-box. Depending on your budget, good Kodi boxes deliver 4K video to your TV. Even though Kodi doesn’t have too much requirements, all you’ll need is a 3D capable GPU graphics, dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM and memory for all your media files. In this review, we have collected the best Kodi boxes currently available.
The following Kodi TV boxes use the latest android version and innovative components to meet your needs and help to enjoy favorite content.
So here is the list of The 7 Best Kodi TV Boxes
The most advanced, the most expensive, and the smartest streaming media player!
Great wireless keyboard controller with a best range. Easy to setup and use thanks to comfortable LED display.
The best alternative controller
Twice Faster Quad-core Chip, H.265 takes up less bandwidth (about 50%) compared to previous version.
Cheap, stable, good!
Need a good kodi tv box for everyady using, without super options and extra features – this is the best choice for you!
The hidden leader
The latest android version + great characteristics + cheap price makes this tv box one of the best in our list!
Low price means quality
The cheapest Kodi Tv Box from great developer with perfect support.
1. SHIELD TV box
NVIDIA SHIELD TV Box 4K HDR GeForce
NVIDIA Shield TV Box is probably one of the most advanced media players for your Kodi-connected lifestyle.
- 4K HDR quality and the most immersive sound with Dolby Atmos and DTS-X surround sound pass-through
- Google Assistant Built-In -Ask it questions and see the answers on your TV
- Apps like YouTube TV, Hulu, Sling TV, and PlayStation Vue – 100% access to live TV and sports
- Smart Home Ready – to dim lights, turn up the temperature, view your Nest cam on the TV, and more
- NVIDIA-Powered Gaming – get games from your GeForce-powered PC to your TV in 4K HDR at 60 FPS
- UPD: NOW GeForce-powered PC gaming rig
2. Fire TV Stick 4K
Fire TV Stick Alexa Remote HD Media Player
The most powerful 4K streaming media stick with a Wi-Fi antenna
- Launch and control content with the Alexa Voice Remote
- 4K Ultra HD, Dolby Vision, HDR, and HDR10+
- 500,000 movies and TV episodes. Watch favorites from Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, STARZ, SHOWTIME, CBS All Access
- HDMI Output Resolution Supported 2160p, 1080p and 720p up to 60 fps
- Processor Quad-core 1.7 GHz
- Storage 8 GB, GPU IMG GE8300
- More than 15 000 positive customer reviews
3. GooBang Doo XB-III Android 7.1 TV Box
GooBang Doo TV Box Quad Core with i10 mini Keyboard
3DB antenna supports IEEE 802.11 B/G/N which is more than 4 times faster than other
- 2GB RAM 16GB ROM – easy and quick start your apps & games
- Equipped with the newest mini keyboard for control within 20 meters
- Amlogic Quad Core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU up to 2GHz(DVFS)
- High Definition Video Output: 4K*2K@30Hz
- Wireless: Support 802.11 a/b/g/n at 2.4GHz
4. EVANPO Android TV Box 8.1
EVANPO Android TV Smart Box Media Player
Maximizing processing efficiency with Amlogic Quad core A53 processor running at 2.0 GHz & Mali 450MP3 GPU
- 2GB DDR RAM, higher running speed without buffering or breaking down
- 16GB ROM (can be expanded via micro SD card up to 32GB)
- High Definition video output: 4K*2K
- Wireless: Support 802.11 a/b/g/n at 2.4GHz
- Support Media Format: AVI/RM/RMVB/TS/VOB/MKV/MOV/ISO/WMV/ASF/FLV/DAT/MPG/MPEG
5. T95Z Android TV Box
RBSCH MX Pro+ TV Box 2.4G+5GHz WIFI
MX PRO+ TV Box runs the most stable Android 7.1system
- Powerful Amlogic S905W Quad Core Cortex-A53
- 2GB DDR3 of Ram and 16GB eMMC
- Supports 2.4G/5G Dual Band WiFi and bluetooth4.0
- 4k2k H.265 Hardware Video Decode and 4k2k Output 1080P/AV/Dolby/3G
- Has HDMI and AV out port
- Supports 2.4GHz mini wireless keyboard with touchpad mouse via 2.4GHz USB dongle
6. Leelbox TV Box
Leelbox TV Box 4GB RAM Android 8.1
Android 8.1 Q4 S 4GB+32GB Quad Core Smart TV
- The latest RK3328 Quad-Core Cortex-A53 CPU with Mali-450 MP2 GPU
- 4GB/ 32GB high-speed flash memory
- 4G RAM+ 32G ROM and 64G max extended capacity
- Equiped with USB 3.0 (allows you use mini keyboard and headset)
- H.265 Hardware decoding can save 50% of bandwidth resources
7. VANKYO TB80 TV Box
VANKYO TB80 16GB RAM 3D acceleration
Supporting 4K Ultra HD, HDR and H.265 Decoding Technology
- 2.4GHz WIFI and build-in 100M Ethernet Connection Port
- Amlogic S905X Quad Core Cortex A53 2.0GHz 64 Bits, with Penta-Core Mali-450MP GPU
- 2GB DDR3 RAM and 16GB EMMC FLASH ROM (can be expanded up to 128GB)
- Package includes remote control, power adapter, HDMI cable
- Need to know: Dolby sound and 5.0GHz WIFI is not supported