The Chefs All You Can Eat Buffet build is almost as long as its name. Weighing in at a massive 458MB, this one is too large to use on any of the lower-end devices or firestick. Instead, you will want to use this one on your computer. There, it should work just fine. You will appreciate the ability to switch between builds and themes, all in one spot. Additionally, it has some of the best add-ons in the community. To take it for a spin, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any questions in the comment box, below.
The Chefs All You Can Eat Buffet Build for Kodi Krypton
the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://diggzrepo.ddns.net/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name diggz or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on diggz, Install_Wizard, then select Chef_Wizard_x.x.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- To access, go back to the home screen and choose select Add-ons > Program add-ons.
- Choose The Chef Wizard > Krypton Builds > The Chefs All You Can Eat Buffet Build Build. Next, click on the Install option.
- Wait for the build to install.
- Exit and re-open.