Named after the movie and popular video game, the Leia build for Tomb Raider is a solid offering. It is very clean and easy to navigate. Also, the wallpapers they use are a great addition to your install, and they have some of the super addons built in. You won’t go wrong with the 94 offered here. This is a build you need to get. To take advantage of the Tomb Raider build, you’ll want to use our guide to help you install it.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that the Tomb Raider build is not part of the official Kodi repository. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any out to the dev team with any questions.
Install the Tomb Raider Build for Kodi v18 Leia
- Open Kodi Leia (v18).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo/ and click OK.
- Now, name it sandman, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. → Box icon from the top-left corner → select Install from zip file.
- Choose sandman and then repository.mavericktvrepo-X.X.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Next, click on Install from repository > Maverick TV Repository > Program Add-ons > Maverick Wizard > Install.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Maverick Wizard. Next, select the Leia builds section and choose Tomb Raider, and then Install.