The Top Cine is a mega offering designed for those in the Latino Community. It has some of everything you could possibly want. We suggest if you speak Spanish, that you add this one to your essential downloads list. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it today.
This addon is not supported by the official Kodi team. That means that you shouldn’t post questions to their support forum. Instead, the development team will be able to help you with the latest updates and to answer any questions you might have along the way.
How to Install Top Cine Add-on KODI Addon on KRYPTON
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, click on the category that says Add-ons.
- Next, proceed to the settings. You can get there by clicking on the gear icon. From here, go to File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and click on Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly https://archive.org/download/plugin.video.TopCine and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter TopCine and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box with an arrow pointing inside. Go ahead and click on it. This is the add-on browser screen. Select Install from zip file.
- Go ahead and click on TopCine, plugin.video.TopCine/
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the add-on is enabled.
- The add-on is installed. You do not need to install from the repository for this one.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > Video Add-ons > Top Cine to launch the addon.
How to Install Top Cine Add-on Kodi Addon on JARVIS
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter https://archive.org/download/plugin.video.TopCine and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it TopCine and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons, and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick TopCine, plugin.video.TopCine/
- The addon is installed. You do not need to install from repository.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Top Cine to access the addon.