the Tsunami OG add-on is an offering with just about all you can think of. Some of the categories include movies and TV shows, the Duke (John Wayne) collection, Black and White, Trekkie Fanatics, Low Budget/B-movie collection, Moviefone Trailers, live TV, and more. You can’t go wrong by getting this one, and you won’t get bored with it easily.
Before we get started, keep in mind this addon is not part of the official Kodi repository. It is not supported by the Kodi team. If you need help, please do not go to the Kodi website and ask any questions. Instead, you can reach out to the community for help.
How to Install Tsunami OG KODI Addon on KRYPTON
- Start by opening Kodi.
- From the home screen, open the Settings screen by clicking on the icon (it looks like a gear). Now, you will see several rows of icons. Look for the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down until you see Add source heading and click on it.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Start by clicking on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- You will now be prompted to enter the web address.
- Enter exactly http://addons4me.tk/tsunamiogrepo and hit the Done button.
- This media source needs a name. Enter A4ME and then click the OK button to add the source.
- Once added, return to the home screen, and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Go ahead and click on A4ME and then repository.tsunamiogrepo-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait a moment and you’ll see a message stating that the add-on is enabled.
- Now, select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find TSUNAMI OG Repo and click on it.
- Choose Video add-ons and then Tsunami OG.
- Click the button that says Install, and wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Add-Ons > Video Add-ons > Tsunami OG to launch the addon.
How to Install Tsunami OG Kodi Addon on JARVIS
- Open Kodi
- From the home screen, hover your mouse over the System heading, and choose File Manager.
- Next, click on Add source.
- From here, click in the box that says <None>.
- In the address field, enter http://addons4me.tk/tsunamiogrepo and click Done.
- Now, you need to name the file. We suggest you name it A4ME and click OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and click on the System heading.
- Choose the heading on the left that says Add-ons and click on it.
- Of the five options provided, choose Install from zip file.
- You’ll want to pick A4ME > repository.tsunamiogrepo-x.x.x.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a notification message telling you the addon is enabled.
- Select the option that says Install from repository.
- Find TSUNAMI OG Repo in this list and click on it. Now, choose the Video add-ons option, and click on Tsunami OG.
- You should now see the Add-on information box. There are several buttons you can click, but you want to click on the one that says Install.
- Wait for the message that says the addon is enabled.
- Return home and go to Videos > Video Add-ons > Tsunami OG to access the addon.