All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
We all know that tvaddons.ag was down since few weeks. Tvaddons was the number one source for kodi addons and it was the most reliable source for downloading Kodi addons. It hosted over 1500 Kodi addons with their popular fusion repository. But unluckily tvaddons was forced to shut down as they hosted some illegal addons. One of the main reason reported for the shutdown of Tvaddons is due to the streaming addons. Everybody feared that this could lead to shutdown of popular addon Exodus. But don’t worry! We have great news!. Now tvaddons is back officially with a new url tvaddons.co. They came power packed with loads of new addons. These addons are hosted in the new fusion repo url: http://fusion.tvaddons.co
What happened to the old domain?
It was seized by a Canadian court before the trial, later TvAddons owner won the case but the accused succeeded in postponing the release of confiscated property. Of course it’s all about time, but this also means TvAddons community losing fans and interest.
How to install fusion repository with tvaddons.co? [new url]
- As you open Kodi, navigate to the gear icon from the top-left part of the screen.
- Open File manager > Add Source
- Now a dialog box will open up, just click on None
- Now we need to type the Tvaddons source URL: http://fusion.tvaddons.co without any mistakes. If you make any mistakes the path will not be added and will show up an error. Remember that this is a new DOMAIN so do not use the old one. Use the updated one.
- Now choose a desired name for the file. I named it ‘tvaddons’. Then press ok. Remember that the file name should not have been used before.
- Next go back to the main menu by pressing ESC key several times. Then click on add-ons in the left menu.
- Now on the top left corner, open the box icon
- On the next screen press Install from zip file
- Now find the Source that we added in the Step 5, I named it: ‘tvaddons’
- Here you’ll find 3 options: begin here, kodi repos, kodi scripts. Choose kodi repos.
- On the next screen, you can find 3 categories. Choose English.
- Here you can find the list of available repositories for various add-ons available for US & UK Kodi users. As of now let us install repository.xbmchub.3.0.0.zip.
- Now wait for the Successfully installed notification popup in the top right corner. That’s all.
How to use the installed repository?
So far we have seen how to install a repository, now we shall see the available add-ons from this repository and how to install them. Remember that the repositories list was big and you can always open it and install all of them. Now to see the contents of the just installed Repository follow below steps:
- Open TvAddons repo by clicking on Install from repository.
- Here you have to select TVADDONS.CO Addon Repository.
- You would see three major addon categories likely music, video, and program. Within these categories, you can find more add-ons. For example, under video addons, you will see many popular Kodi video add-ons.
- On the next screen, you can see the add-ons available in this repository.
You can find the popular Indigo add-on. Click on it then click Install. That’s all, now just wait for the Add-on installed Notification popup in the top-right part of the screen. Find the add-on in the Home Screen > Addons section.