All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
The Ukodi1 Cinemax Kodi build is a great movie offering. You will find it easy to install because it weighs only 172MB. That means it is suitable for all types of devices. Of course, it has great background images and some of the most popular add-ons in the community, you can’t go wrong with this one. Everything is arranged well, easy to find and framed nicely in a movie screen. For those that have been around the Kodi community for a while, the Ukodi1 Wizard has an “Ares Wizard” feel to it.
Please note that this Build is not developed by the official Kodi team. It is supported by the ukodi1 team so any help needed should be addressed directly to the developers.
Install the Ukodi1 Cinemax Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://uk1.site/Repo/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name ukodi1 or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on ukodi1 then select repository.uk1.x.x.x.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Next, go Uk1 > Program Add-ons > Ukodi1 Wizard.
- To access, go back to the home screen and choose select Add-ons > Program add-ons > Ukodi1 Wizard > Builds > Ukodi1 Cinemax 17 Build. Next, click on the Install option.
- Wait for the build to install.
- Exit and re-open.