The Ukodi1 Star Wars Build surprises us a bit be would expect it to be available for Kodi v18 (Leia). However, we will likely see other developers that do that as well. This build is very lightweight at only 135mb. That means no matter what device you are using, it will work well. Of course, this Star Wars-themed build is sharp and some great add-ons. To give it a shot, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. It is supported by the ukodi team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
Install the Ukodi1 Star Wars Kodi Build on KRYPTON
the Krypton version of Kodi.
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://ukodi1.xyz/ukodi1/wizard and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name ukodi1 or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on ukodi1 then select plugin.program.ukodi1.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- To access, go back to the home screen and choose select Add-ons > Program add-ons.
- Choose Ukodi1 Wizard > Builds > Ukodi1 Star Wars Build. Next, click on the Install option.
- Wait for the build to install.
- Exit and re-open.