The Ukodi1 Storm Trooper build is a fun new offering that you will find easy to install. Fortunately, this one is only about 129MB. You will also notice that it is for the appropriately named v18, Leia. That means it is suitable for all higher-end and lower-end devices. Of course, it has some great background images and some of the super addons in the community, you can’t go wrong with this one. Of course, you can expect this one to be star wars themed. We like this wizard a lot because it has a familiar feel to it. To see what this one is all about, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. It is supported by the ukodi1 team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
Install the Ukodi1 Storm Trooper Build for Kodi v18 Leia
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://uk1.site/Repo/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name ukodi1 or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on ukodi1 then select repository.uk1.x.x.x.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Next, go Uk1 > Program Add-ons > Ukodi1 Wizard.
- To access, go back to the home screen and choose select Add-ons > Program add-ons > Ukodi1 Wizard > Builds > Ukodi1 Storm Trooper Build. Next, click on the Install option.
- Wait for the build to install.
- Exit and re-open.