All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content
. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. We reviewed and compared TOP VPN Providers and here is the result
. Please keep your Privacy secured before getting punched by the LAW! Read more...
The Ultima 4.0 build is a lightweight offering that you will want to check out. At 180mb or so, this one is ok to use on high-end and low-end devices alike. One very cool part is it is named after Ultima 4.0 Online. You won’t want to miss out on this one. To get it, use our guide to help you download and install it.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. It is supported by the ukodi team. If you need help, please don’t ask any questions on the Kodi website. Instead, you can reach out to the development team.
Install the Ukodi1 Ultima 4.0 Build for Kodi v18 Leia
- Start by opening Kodi.
- On the left side, you will see the main panel.
- Go to Settings by clicking on the gear icon. In the rows of icons you see here, select the one that says File Manager. When you see the list, scroll down and choose Add source.
- By doing so, you’ll see a box pop up that says Add file source.
- Next, click on the highlighted line that says <None>.
- Enter exactly http://uk1.site/Repo/ and hit the Done button.
- This addon needs a name. Enter the name ukodi1 or whatever you want to call it.
- Now, click the OK button to add the file.
- Once added, return to the home screen and select Add-ons. You should see the icon of an opened box. Go ahead and click on it.
- Select Install from zip file.
- Click on ukodi1 then select repository.uk1.x.x.x.zip.
- Again wait for the notification Popup.
- Next, go Uk1 > Program Add-ons > Ukodi1 Wizard.
- To access, go back to the home screen and choose select Add-ons > Program add-ons > Ukodi1 Wizard > Builds > Ukodi1 Ultima 4.0 Build. Next, click on the Install option.
- Wait for the build to install.
- Exit and re-open.