The size of the Ultimate Fire TV build is about 292mb. That means you will have a hard time using it if you have a lower-end device. However, it will work just fine on your higher-end devices. This one is great because it has black backgrounds and everything is sharply arranged. It also has some of the best add-ons in the community. You may also find it strange that the build does not allow a cursor input but it is too larger for the lower end devices. You can’t go wrong with this one. You do not have to take our word for it, though. All you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install it today.
Before we start the tutorial, keep in mind that the Ultimate Fire TV build is not part of the official Kodi repository. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any questions in the comment box, below.
How to Install the Ultimate FireTV Build for Kodi v18 Leia
- Open Kodi Leia (v18).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you’ll see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://jesusboxrepo.xyz/repo/ and click OK.
- Now, name it jesusbox, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen and select Add-ons. → Box icon from the top-left corner → select Install from zip file.
- Choose jesusbox and then plugin.program.Xonewizard.zip.
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, choose Addons, and then Program Add-ons. Select the Xone Wizard. Choose Ultimate FireTV.
- Close Kodi, re-open it, and enjoy.