The Voodoo Dark build is a fun build that is about 129mb. That means it can be used on all devices from firesticks to Kodi boxes to computers. Everything is logically arranged and easy to find, and you can expect to find some of the best add-ons around. You do not need our help to discover it, though. All you have to do is use our guide to help you download and install this great build today.
Before we start the tutorial, note that the is not developed by the official Kodi team. Don’t even try to ask questions related to it on Kodi official forum. Instead, you can easy ask any questions in the comment box, below.
Install the Voodoo Dark Kodi Build on KRYPTON
- Open Kodi Krypton (v17).
- From Kodi’s home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top-left corner of the screen. When you see File Manager as a subcategory, click on it.
- Next, click on Add source.
- Click on <None>, enter http://streamdigital.org/wiz/ and click OK.
- Now, name it streamdigi, or whatever you like. Just remember the name for future steps. Next, hit OK.
- Once added, go back to the home screen, and click on the heading that says Add-ons.
- From here, click on the icon of the open box and choose Install from zip file.
- Choose streamdigi and then plugin.program.sdwiz.zip
- Wait for a few moments, and you’ll get a popup notification telling you that the addon is enabled.
- Navigate to Kodi’s home screen, and click on Addons and then Program Add-ons. Click on the Stream Digital Wizard. Choose the Browse Builds button, and find the Voodoo Dark Build section.
- Choose the Voodoo Dark Build and click Install.