NOTE: All Kodi Add-ons stream illegal content. It's up to you whether to use them or not, however we recommend using a VPN for privacy and security. Try ExpressVPN which is Kodi friendly, has no logs, unlimited bandwidth and even accepts Bitcoin payments.
BTsports is a great sports channel based out of United Kingdom for watching live sports action, UK live shows, sport events directly through streaming. If you wish to watch BT Sports on Kodi then Project Cypher’s Addon is best recommended.
How to watch BT sports on kodi?
To Watch BT Sports on Kodi we’ll need to install a Free Add-on that contains all the streaming sources and updates them daily, named: Project Cypher.
How To Install Project Cypher add-on on Kodi
From Kodi’s Home screen > Click on the gear icon on the top left corner
2. Select “File manager” option right below the profile icon.
3. Double click on the “Add source” option and proceed to the next screen.
12. Wait for the popup notification to appear in the top-right corner
13. Now click on the install from repository option.
14. Select cyphers locker icon the list
15. Choose video add-ons option.
16. Select project cypher option and again wait for the popup notification in the top-right corner.
17. Now click Install and wait for the add-on to get installed.
18. At the end you’ll get another popup notification in the top-right corner
19. That’s all. Now to watch BT Sports, just find the add-on on Kodi’s home screen > Add-ons section >Project Cypher
20. Inside you’ll find various sections like: cypher imdb movies, imdb tv shows, kids centre, cypher IPTV channels, Live world CCTV, cypher concerts, and more. Clicking on Cypher IPTV channels you’ll access live sports from BT Sports and other UK/US channels.
That’s all about How to Watch BT Sports on Kodi with the help of Project Cypher. If you face any issues, let us know via comments.